A Month of Feel Good Movement for STRENGTH
January 3rd-30th 2022
- 4 weekly guided workouts (30-45 Minutes) + bonus quickies
- 3 Workshops (Nutrition, Mindfulness, Goal-setting)
- Nutrition & Fitness FAQ Handbook
- 8 New Healthy Recipes
- 1:1 Coaching Call & Check In’s
- A supportive community & accountability tracking
Strength Training Meets Barre & Yoga
In this challenge, we will focus on strength progressions (for any fitness level!). Want to improve your pushups, lift heavier, squat deeper? This challenge is for you.
Each week your workout routine will consist of:
- 1 Upper & Core Workout
- 1 Legs & Glutes Workout
- 1 Full Body Barre Workout
- 1 Yoga Workout for Mobility & Recovery
Get ready to challenge that upper body!
Equipment: Weights of choice (they should be challenging)
Repeat on week 3 adding in reps, or heavier wights or to simply see progress.
I wanted to share a stretch routine that I always come back to when i'm feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious. Often times, we need to remove ourselves from the situation and movement is the perfect way to ease the body and mind.
No equipment needed
Week 2 and time to add a challenge- more reps, more weight, or more intensity, let's get it! You will repeat this week 4 so note down your reps and weights and see that progression.
Equipment: 5+lb Dumbbells